The Fullerton Post
Acrylic Painting, Silkscreen Printing & Stitchwork on Canvas
Built in 1928; before the era of skyscrapers, the Fullerton was once the largest building in Singapore. It was named after the first governor of the Straits Settlements - Sir Robert Fullerton. Behind its imposing neo-classical facade, it housed the General Post Office, government offices and the Chamber of Commerce.
The restored building has since been converted to a luxury heritage hotel with waterfront views of the Marina Bay and the Singapore River.
In 2015, The Fullerton Hotel has been gazetted as a National Monument.